How to Make It
Heat the broth, celery, onion and apples in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables and apples are tender.
Add the sausage and stuffing and stir lightly to coat.
- 1 ¾ cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Certified Organic Chicken Broth orSwanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- 1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- ½ Red Delicious apple, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- ½ Granny Smith apple, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- ½ pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing