- April Fools! Write about that time someone played a practical joke on you.
- Kids say the darndest things. Share some recent things that kids you know have said
- What is your biggest regret?
- What are you most looking forward to this month?
- We all have some tips and tricks. Share them!
- Have you read an inspirational post? Why did it inspire you?
- Take a break!
- Share some little known facts about you.
- What’s on your wish list?
- Write a story for Tell a Story Day.
- Give your opinion on something…even if it’s controversial.
- Share the things that scare you.
- Gardening this spring? Tell us what you are planting.
These are great conversation starters! Let’s use some of these at the next Bailey Park get-together!
APRIL IS ALSO:
- National Humor Month
- Keep America Beautiful Month
- Lawn and Garden Month
- National Poetry Month
- National Pecan Month
- Records and Information Management Month
- Stress Awareness Month
What books have you read recently?
What stress management techniques do you use?