Replacing salt and sugar with nutrient-dense spices not only adds flavor - it also increases mental focus, reduces muscle pain and revs up metabolism.
1. Crushed Red Pepper - Add a teaspoon or two to pasta sauce or chili to strengthen your immune system and increase metabolism.
2. Ginger - Drink ginger tea or add a tablespoon of chopped fresh ginger to stir-fries to reduce muscle pain after exercise.
3. Thyme - Add a couple of teaspoons of dried thyme to soups and stews to help protect against food-bourne bacteria and lower blood pressure.
4. Tumeric - A teaspoon of this golden powder in soups and curries can reduce inflammation and may even help prevent Alzheimer's.
5. Cinnamon - Help control blood sugar and reduce triglycerides by adding a teaspoon to oatmeal, hot cocoa, even barbeque sauces.
6. Rosemary - Sprinkle a tablespoon of fresh rosemary (or a teaspoon of dried) on roasted potatoes or grilled meat to boost your mental focus.
Call today to see what Specials we are running
Come visit us at the home show and see what amazing specials we are offering to our Home Show visitors only.
Bailey Park 55+ Community
Call Today for a Private Tour!